C&A Group has an expert equipment installation team with extensive experience installing industrial process equipment and systems. We understand that for a process system to operate efficiently and effectively the equipment installation has to be executed accurately and with attention to detail to ensure that product transitions are optimized to reduce spill points and wastage. Our team of engineers, project managers, and skilled tradespersons collaborate on the best method of installation to provide the best performance for your equipment installation project!
C&A Group tackles any size of equipment installation – from a single piece of equipment to an entire processing facility. We have the internal capabilities to handle 100% of the mechanical equipment installation and utilize our construction partners to cover the remaining aspects (electrical, controls, etc.) to provide turnkey equipment installation solutions for your next project!
Wide Range of Equipment Installation Services
Our diverse team of equipment installation experts in Lethbridge and our vast experience across many industries allows us to provide a wide range of equipment installation services:
- Equipment layout, surveying & marking
- Crane and rigging
- Structural steel erection
- Equipment placement, anchoring, and complete assembly
- Mechanical and electrical installation and connection
- Inspection, Testing, and commissioning of equipment
- Relocation of equipment, catwalks, mechanical/electrical for optimizing layout
- Retrofitting equipment for operations optimization as per OEM instructions
Some examples of equipment we regularly install:
- Structures, Catwalks, Mezzanines, Stairs & Handrail
- Conveyors – Belt, Roller, Chain, Bucket, Pneumatic, Vibratory, Screw
- Process Tanks, Pressure Vessels, Storage Bins
- Process Equipment – Fryers, Dryers, Washers, Sorters, Blanchers, Waste
- HVAC units – MUA, Heaters, Fans, Blowers, Ducting
- Centrifuges, Pumps, Filters
- Boilers, Heat Exchangers
- Process / Utility Piping, Sanitary Piping, Valve Clusters, Flow Boards
- Filter Presses, Rotary Screen Separators
- Hydraulic power units
C&A Group prides itself on providing professional equipment installation services to our customers from planning to commissioning and start-up. Our expert project management and equipment installation team is dedicated to the best customer service possible, and we consistently achieve this through transparency, trust, and clear communication of expectations.
C&A Group has a construction partner network across Alberta of trades that we rely on for our projects when the scope of work is outside of our specialty – this includes crane and rigging, electrical, automation, and civil construction. Our construction partners share the same values, attention to detail, and passion for being the best we can and that results in the best project experience for our customers.